Linggo, Hunyo 12, 2011

about myself


It is a little bit had to describe myself but just compare me to a watermelon. My sun is my family. They always right there to give me sunlight of hope. But sometimes the cloud of problems covers them. And we know hat they also need to leave as a day should end and the night should come. My water is my friends. Maybe you are thinking why watermelon. It is because I don’t need too much water. But I am afraid that drought will come and my few friends need to leave. But I know of a man that will never leave me. He is GOD. He is the gardener of my life. He destroys weeds of imperfection, problem and hatred. He sprays away the bugs of sickness that kills me slowly. He waters me strength and fertilizes me faith until I grow, bear fruit and can be harvested.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men